1. (TCO 1) The letter L in the acronym LIFE stands for ________. (Points : 5)
a)little things b) loss of customer c) labor costs d) none of the above
2. (TCO 2) When it comes to customer interaction: (Points : 5) it doesn't matter what customers do, so long as they begin to do something. employees should always wait for customers to initiate interaction as they become comfortable. customers who are intending only to waste time in your business should be held at a distance. getting the customer to approach the product in the right frame of mind is the key.
3. (TCO 9) You can gain loyal online customers through a lack of competition if: (Points : 5) your website has a unique slant on your industry. you effectively use FAQs and searchable knowledge databases. both A and B neither A nor B
4. (TCO 10) Which phrases can inoculate against buyer's remorse? (Points : 5) I'm sure you'll get many hours of enjoyment out of this. You'll feel good about this later. Wow! Now that is a good decision. Just let the wife see it in place, then she'll like it.
5. (TCO 3) One of the main principles behind globalization and expansion across cultural and geographic boundaries is: (Points : 5) you cannot build relationships with people you don't understand. value and service are the same in any language. language barriers are not as important as value barriers. all of the above
6. (TCO 4) What percent of shopping decisions are made at the point of purchase? (Points : 5) 20—40% 60—80% 40—70% 30—60%
7. (TCO 1) Self-protection means that we: (Points : 5) make sure we don't say something stupid. anticipate what we expect to hear. plan responses to protect ourselves. all of the above
8. (TCO 1) A company's culture is made up of: (Points : 5) its behavior patterns. the company's vision and mission statement. whatever the board of directors says it is. the image the CEO wants to project.
9. (TCO 6) Former New York Mayor Ed Koch was famous for asking: (Points : 5) How'm I doing? Whaddya think? Where ya' been? Why'd you come?
10. (TCO 7) Which of the following suggestions is NOT part of the minimum requirements for listening? (Points : 5) work at listening resist distractions hold your fire use your eyes
11. (TCO 8) One problem with not seeing the person you are talking to is: (Points : 5) you don't know whether the person is serious. you can't rely on non-verbal communication. you can't see the person's eyes. none of the above.
12. (TCO 7) One example of how the presence of noise complicates the listening process is: (Points : 5) a noisy air conditioner in the room during a conversation. overhearing an unknown foreign language. conversing with someone who speaks too quickly. getting distracted by a television program during a conversation.
13. (TCO 6) Changing channels does NOT stem from: (Points : 5) thinking we know too much. finding the conversation dull. over-fatigue. finding something new and interesting.
14. (TCO 6) Calling yourself Mr. or Ms. may give the impression that you are: (Points : 5) head of your department. very professional. self-important. not a low-paid employee.
15. (TCO 13) Which of the following benefits does NOT apply to the advantages of a company using websites? (Points : 5) better employee morale increased exposure and sales decreased marketing costs better customer service
16. (TCO 13) Which of the following is NOT a method for providing the customers with human contact despite high-tech communication systems? (Points : 5) Web chat FAQs e-mail two-way interactive video
17. (TCO 13) Structured knowledge bases are: (Points : 5) postings on an electronic bulletin board. repositories of customer interaction. indexed by keywords. organized in a question and answer format.
18. (TCO 6) The first step in handling an upset caller is to ________. (Points : 5)
get them to tell you their needs understand why they are upset get them to calm down remember that it's not about you page 2 Short essay.. 1. (TCO 1, 4) Your author cites Ockham's razor, a logical approach that asserts that when trying to understand a situation, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. What does this mean in the context of customer service? (Points : 15) 2. (TCO 7, 8) Describe the physiological and psychological differences between listening and hearing. (Points : 15) 3. (TCO 8) Define and describe a call center. (Points : 15)
Due By (Pacific Time)
07/31/2013 11:41 pm