Trust and Privacy
One of the most visible and contentious issues today is privacy on the internet. We have seen examples of how private and potentially harmful information has been collected and subsequent released. We know that some consumers are so concerned with privacy that they are reluctant to do business on the net.
Read Esther Dyson's article found at:
Based on your reading of the article as well as your own perspective regarding the topic of privacy on the internet, react to the following questions.
1. Who owns a customer's information? Who should profit from it? How would that work?
2. Is anonymity the best solution to privacy?
3. What is the difference between privacy and data security, and how should that difference affect the way we use customer data?
4. Compare the situation of Big Business versus Big Brother having detailed information about you.
DUE BY 1 PM EST
MY OFFER $15
- NO PAGE OR LENGTH REQUIREMENT. EACH QUESTION NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED FULLY AND DETAILED. PLEASE PROVIDE CITATIONS WHEN TAKING INFORMATION FROM THE ARTICLE.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/29/2016 01:00 pm