Reaction Paper II "Corporate Responsibility Programs"
Begin working on Reaction Paper II "Corporate Responsibility Programs"
1. Do an Internet search on "corporate responsibility programs." Here are some sources to get started. You are not restricted to these sources:
Note: To find more sources, use the Research Toolbox from your left menu bar.
2. Choose one company and be sure to include the following:
- Describe a corporate responsibility
- What the company thinks they gain by engaging in it?
- How the employees feel about the program?
- Do you think the company should be doing this program at all?
3. Write 2-3 page paper on one company. Remember that you are required to follow MLA formatting and are to use and cite both commonly accessed information (such as newspapers or websites) and scholarly resources or legal documents (such as references to state and federal laws, proposed legislation, and applicable federal or state regulations).
You must include in paper citations (if you use material from other sources and a Works Cited). See the grading criteria for detail. Submit your Reaction Paper II in Week 3.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/31/2016 12:00 am