Key Assignment Draft: Include session changes
The first two Individual Projects used linked lists for stacks, queues, and hashing implementations. With this task, searching performance with linked lists will be addressed.
Part 1: Your tasks for this assignment are the following:
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in an array.
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in a linked list.
Part 2: Complete the following program:
- Describe a linked list structure to support binary searching.
- Create pseudo code to describe a binary search with this linked list variation.
Week 4 Deliverables:
- Summary of binary search with an array.
- Summary of binary search with a linked list.
- 1 fully documented pseudo code implementation of a linked list useful for binary searches.
Part 3: Key Assignment Draft:
Once you have completed this section, submit the pseudocode and summary of binary searches from all of the following in your Key Assignment template:
- Section 1: Lists, Stacks, and Queues
- Section 2: Heaps and Trees
- Section 3: Sorting Algorithms
- Section 4: Searching
Name the document "IT265_yourname_IP4.doc."
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/30/2016 02:16 am