my research proposal topic is about automotive theft. i need someone to do the following. APA style
- Abstract – this should include the goals, methodology, and anticipated results. You should also include significance of the research. The abstract should be no more than ¾ of the page and single spaced
- Purpose and overview- Should be between 1 and 2 pages. This is where you will write about any personal or social experience and concerns that you may have related to the topic. Discuss why you chose the topic and any work in the field, as well as the current beliefs on the topic. Discuss the hypothesis to be tested.
- Literature Review- This is important because it gives you a background on the topic area as well as helping to identify issues you may feel that your study could help. Be sure to show the relationships between different works, as well as how your study would relate.
- Methodology- This is where you propose your design. Discuss variables to be studied. Discuss the variables or concepts you will be measuring, as well as control variables. There should also be a copy of your study (i.e. a complete questionnaire) Be sure to describe the sampling procedure, population that is being sampled, how your subjects will be protected, and the schedule for sample recruiting.
- Potential Limitation/problems- This is where you list any issues or problems that you thing you may face.
- Summary/Conclusion- Since this is a proposal this is where you are given the final chance to convince someone why your project is important. Highlight the main points and contributions of the project.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||09/21/2013 12:00 am