ANSWER QUESTIONS APA FORMAT
1. Explain how information is entered into an Excel worksheet.
2. Identify the difference between labels and values.
3. What does it mean when a cell or cells in a worksheet include a series of # signs?
4. Explain the process for changing column width or row height.
5. How do you control the appearance of data in a worksheet?
6. What does the Format Painter tool do?
7. How are formulas written in Excel?
8. Explain the arguments used in the SUM function
9. Explain the importance of parentheses in formulas.
10. How does the AutoFill feature of Excel help the worksheet user?
11. Why would you want to use absolute references instead of relative references?
12. How do you change a relative referemce to an absolute referemce?
13. Describe the procedure used to insert a column or row into a worksheet.
14. How do you change the nae of a sheet in a workbook?
15. What is recommended procedure for printing a workbook or worksheet?
1. What is another term for vertical analysis?
2. What base amount is used for vertical analysis of an income statement?
3. What base amount is used for vertical analysis of a balance sheet?
4. What base amount is used for vertical analysis of both income statements and balance sheets? Give an example.
5. What do profitability ratios represent?
6. What do liquidity ratios represent?
7. What do solvency ratios represent?
8. Why is the point-and-click method of cell referenceing easier than typing references directlly into worksheet cells?
9. Which ratios are usually formatted as percentages?
10. Which ratios are usually formatted as numbers?
1. What function is built into Excel to help you calculate straight-line depreciation?
2. What arguements does the SLN function take?
3. Should arguments in the SLN function be values or references?
4. Why should the arguments in the SLN function be values or references?
5. Should references used as arguments to the SLN function be absolute or relative/
6. What is the prupose of depreciation summary?
7. What other depreciation functions are built into Excel?
8. What additional arguement is added for those depreciation functions?
9. How do you add a new series of data to an existing chart?
10. Describe the shape of the three lines in a depreciation comparison chart depicting straight-line, double declining balance, and sum-of-the-year's digits depreciation.
1. Why should you locate budget assumptions in a special section of the worksheet?
2. What information is provided in the operating cash receipts portion of the cash budget?
3. Why does the typical cash budget spead collection of sales revenue over more than one month?
4. What information is provided in the operating cash payments portion of the cash budget?
5. What factors determine monthly purchases in the cash budget?
6. Why does the typical cash budget spread payment of purchases over more than one month?
7. What information is provided in the investing activities portion of the cash budget?
8. What information is provided in the financing activites protion of the cash budget?
9. How is the goal seeking feature used in this chapter?
10. How is grouping used with the cash budget?
|Due By (Pacific Time)||10/27/2013 06:00 pm|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews