Due Week 4 and worth 250 points
Imagine you have been hired to develop an advertising campaign for a new fictional brand. Selecting a product category with which you are comfortable, identify a niche that is not being served by an existing brand. Next, develop a brand and product to fill the niche that you have identified. Once you have created a fictional brand, create both an advertising campaign and a theme for it.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide an overview of the product, its brand category, and the niche that it is intended to fill.
- Evaluate the unfilled product niche, focusing on the demands of a specific target market. Analyze the likely target market and its expectations for the fictional brand.
- Design a brand image for the campaign that fits the market niche on which the brand is focused. Develop a campaign theme to communicate that image to the target market.
- Outline a sample advertisement in which you illustrate both the campaign theme and brand image.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine common buyer behaviors and how they influence marketing programs.
- Appraise how promotion opportunities are analyzed.
- Analyze the advertising tools available to determine which ones to use for a specific situation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/02/2013 09:00 pm