1. The Venn Diagram shows bowling scores for Sam, Bob, and Joey. What is the highest score for both Sam and Joey?
2. All squares are rhombuses. All rhombuses are quadrilaterals. Which statement below is true?
3. X = Y. Y = 3. Which statement below is true?
4. (5.1 + 0.722) - 14.21 =
5. 0.35 * 7.182 =
6. If y =
, what is the value of y?
7. Which of the following is equal to 3.5?
8. Only 54% of the people voted for senior class president. What part of the people didn't vote?
9. Ted's truck has a 12 gallon gas tank and he gets approximately 15 miles per gallon of gas. If Ted has a full tank of gas, approximately how many miles can he drive before running out of gas?
10. Lori plans to buy a book for $15.99, a magazine for $3.45, and a bookmark for $1.99. What is an estimate of the total cost of the items to the nearest dollar?
11. Which tool would most accurately measure an angle?
12. A compact car is 5.5 meters in length. How many of these compact cars can be parallel parked on a street in a neighborhood that is three hundred thirty feet long?
1 meter = 3.28 feet
13. Mount St. Helen's is 2549.652 meters above sea level. What is the height in feet?
(1 foot = .3048 meters)
14. What is the perimeter of the rectangle, in centimeters (cm)?
(Perimeter = 2L + 2W)
15. Which is the following is an example of a sphere?
16. Which of the following is an example of direct variation?
17. What are the coordinates of Cedar Junction?
18. What is the y-intercept of the line BC?
19. Sally lives 3 miles due west of Jenny, and Jenny lives 4 miles due north of Dave. To the nearest mile, how far is it from Sally's house to Dave's house.
20. What are the values of x and y given the following equations?
5x + y = 10
4x + y = 4
21. Which equation best represents the line of regression in the following scatter plot?
22. If 1 student is selected at random from the table below, what is the probability that the student is from a family that has 3 or 4 children?
|Number of children in family
|Number of students with that family size
23. There are 25 students in Roses's Speech class. Rose has not yet been called on to give her required oral report, but 10 other students have given their reports. If 2 students are absent, what is the probability that Rose will be called on to give her report assuming one student gives a report each day.
24. Jeremiah is building a fence around his swimming pool 25 yards long using standard fencing that is 48 inches high. What additional information is necessary to determine the number of fence posts he will need?
25. If the number 39 is included in the following data 19, 21, 25, 36, 30, 19, which of the measure of variability will be affected?
26. The mean of a set of data is 25 with a standard deviation of 2. What is the interval about the mean of the data within one standard deviation?
27. A vase contains 7 red flowers, 3 white flowers, and 5 yellow flowers. If George selects a flower from the vase for his wife, what is the probability that he will select a red one.
28. In a bag containing marbles, there are 5 red, 8 white, 3 blue, and 9 green. If Tom picks a marble without looking, what is the probability that it will be a green one?
29. What are the coordinates of point P?
30. Which graph shows the equation y = -__x?
31. If x = 5, which number sentence is true?
32. Which equation shows four less than twice the number (n) is fifteen?
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/20/2017 12:00 am