Sources will be from my class book that will be sent as an attachment.
In this assignment, you will write an essay supporting both the egoist and altruist points of view.
- In a Word document, write an essay comparing and contrasting egoism and altruism and expressing your views on them. Your paper should include the following components:
- An introduction defining egoism and altruism and explaining the difference between them.
- At least three body paragraphs in which you defend both egoism and altruism using personal anecdotes and then discuss which you think best describes the attitudes of most people: egoism, altruism, or a combination of the two.
- Discuss at least two pros and cons of the good being with one or many.
- A conclusion summing up your ideas.
- Your essay must be three to four pages in length.
- Your document must be double-spaced using a 12-point font with 1-inch margins and include your name at the top of the first page.
- Proofread your document to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
- For citations, follow APA format.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/17/2014 12:00 am