- Review the essay selections from the Muller text that are listed in the Learning Resources.
- Choose one essay from the Muller text that that represents a global issue that you connect with most.
- Choose a second essay from the Muller text that also represents the global issue that you connect with most.
- Find two additional essays that address your chosen issue, scenario, or situation through an alternative perspective from the one that you've chosen.
- Write a first-person narrative essay modeled on the essays featured in the Muller text. Organize your essay by following these steps and addressing these questions:
- Choose an issue, scenario, or situation that both demonstrates your perspective on globalization and that you have experienced personally. Describe the issue, scenario, or situation.
- How did you view the situation at the beginning of this class? Include factors from your local environment that are relevant to your perspective.
- Describe how different perspectives have changed—or maybe have even reinforced—your perspective. Use specific examples from the two essays that align with your perspective and the two additional perspectives in sources you have found. Also, include at least two specific examples from your assigned course readings.
- How has your view of this situation changed since having examined global issues through different perspectives?
These are the essays from the Muller text:
http://www.research.msstate.edu/rresources/pdf/fac_leadership/december_gilbert_handouts.pdf PAGES 1-3
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||02/15/2014 02:00 pm