The Course Introduction compared popular culture to the air you breathe. Now that you've learned new ways to think about breathing—that is, ways to examine and understand the surrounding popular culture—you will have the opportunity to reflect on how this close analysis affects your reaction to popular culture and actions in society.
Questions about this assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area. That way, everyone in the class will see, and benefit from, the Instructor's response.
To prepare for this Reflection:
- Review the course's Learning Resources and your coursework.
- Detect the ways in which you consume, react to, and engage with popular culture.
- Reflect on how studying popular culture has changed or reinforced your beliefs and values and whether or not your choices about popular culture will change.
- Compose a 1- to 2-page paper in which you do the following:
- Appraise the effect of studying modern popular culture on your personal beliefs and values.
- Discuss the extent to which your consumption of and attitude about popular culture may or may not change.
- Support your assertions by making at least 2 references, in proper APA format, to your course readings.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||02/19/2014 12:00 am