- Submit an annotated bibliography using APA style for your research project. A minimum of ten academic sources is required. Click here if you are not sure if a source is academic.
- Identify and describe at least three key ideas that you have gleaned from these readings in a brief essay (suggested length is 3 brief paragraphs). This will be the foundation for the literature review that you write for your final research proposal.
Click here for the assessment rubrics for Research Journal 2.
Examples of APA format:
- For a book, with one author:
Baddeley, A. D. (1999). Essentials of human memory. Hove, England: Psychology Press.
- For a book with two or more authors:
Beck, C. A. J., & Sales, B. D. (2001). Family mediation: Facts, myths, and future prospects. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- For a journal article:
Saywitz, K. J., Mannarion, A. P., Berliner, L., & Cohen, J. A. (2000). Treatment for sexually abused children and adolescents. American Psychologist, 55, 1040-1049.
- Article from an Internet journal:
Fredrickson, B. L. (2000, March 7). Cultivating positive emotions to optimize health and well-being. Prevention & Treatment, 3, Article 0001a. Retrieved November 20, 2000, from:
- Regular web page from Internet:
Chou, L., McClintock, R., Moretti, F., & Nix, D. H. (1993). Technology and education: New wine in new bottles: Choosing pasts and imagining educational futures. Retrieved August 24, 2000, from Columbia University, Institute for Learning Technologies website:http://www.ilt.columbia.edu/publications/papers/newwine1.html
Click on these links for additional information regarding APA style and annotated bibliography from Purdue's Online Writing Lab (OWL).
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||03/06/2014 12:00 am