- Describe how and when you find yourself being reflective—is it in regards to a person, situation, and experience? What compels you to engage in reflection?
- How does engaging in reflection make you feel? Does it bring up any kind of mental or emotional reactions?
- Reflection can be a means toward developing self-knowledge. Review your first journal entry about self-knowledge. How might developing self-knowledge assist you in your academic, personal and professional lives?
- Review your second journal entry about your goals. What steps have you taken to reach your short-term goals? What challenges have you faced in achieving them? Have your long-term goals changed? If so, what accounts for the change?
- What aspects of your environment have assisted or detracted you from achieving your goals?
- Describe any experiences or individuals from this semester who have assisted you in achieving your goals or changing them.
Journal entries are expected to be 2 pages long, double-spaced, typed using a 12-point standard font (e.g., Times New Roman, Arial), with 1-inch margins on all four sides of the paper.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/21/2014 12:00 pm