this class is Organizational behavior and the book name that we are using is Organizational behavior 5th edition so the answers for this test is gonna be from that book.
its a take home test and here is the discreption :
- Take home exam.
- 3 questions; for each question please turn in your response on 1 two-sided page (double-spaced, 1” margins, Times 12 pt). That means 3 double-sided pages to turn in for the entire exam.
- Needs to be grammatically correct, without misspellings and, most important, must address all the questions completely and appropriately. Read the questions and your responses carefully!
- PLEASE REMEMBER to incorporate concept terms and citations. You will lose points if you don’t do this. Your opinions are fascinating, however, we are not writing our opinions…we are developing a disciplined, informed approach to analyzing organizational performance, using professionals’ and academics’ evidence-based theories and models.
1. What did you learn in this course about yourself as an organizational being that you either didn’t know about yourself or didn’t understand before now? Pick 3 course concepts (clearly identified and cited from the text) that you feel best apply to what it is you learned. Be detailed in your explanations and examples.
2. If you could expand on the work you did with your client, what else would you do with them? (Saying, “nothing, they were perfect” won’t work!). Again, pick 3 concepts, but make sure they are different from those in #1. Be detailed in your explanations and examples.
3. To do the work in #2, which 4-5 people in the class would you pick to be on your team and why? Again, be sure you are incorporating 3 additional concepts, different from those in the other questions. (You may "reuse" concepts, however, there must also be 3 additional ones.) Be detailed in your explanations and examples.
please dont email me if you dont really know how to do this work i need to do well in this test ,, and i know there is alot of questions you need to ask me if you accepted to do it !
PLEASE NOTE that having the book is a must all concepts are in the book and here is the info for the book
Edition/Copyright: 5TH 12
Publisher: Richard D. Irwin, Inc.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/23/2014 12:00 am