saw your ad on craiglist. i need help with my college assignments , doing nursing informatics, ive been getting 100 % but lately buzy no time, have infant , moving out etc... i basically have 2 discussion posts and 1 assigment + other activities. this is the assignment, have a look. it is due by tuesday . let me know what you can do about it. i can send u my overview, StrengthsQuest findings etc,, let me know whats ur price.
you will be developing a Career Development Plan. This will give you the opportunity to compose an integrated narrative that describes your reflections, assessments, and actions in more detail.
Students are expected to incorporate feedback on the career plan step submissions from peers and faculty into the each career development plan submission.
Content, writing, and format/style are expected to be at the graduate level. Therefore, all references should be properly cited using APA guidelines.
The purpose of this Assignment is for students to develop a Career Development Plan that serves as a focus for graduate-school work as well as for their future career planning. The career development plan is designed for submission in two segments
career Development Plan – Part I (due on the last day of Unit 6): In paragraph form please address the following points. Please note – each paragraph needs to be at least five sentences in length:
- Begin with an introductory paragraph which provides the reader with an overview of your personal, educational, and professional life.
- Provide a description of your current position. What elements of your job do you especially enjoy? What elements do you find challenging? If you are currently unemployed, refer to a previous position.
- Using your StrengthsQuest findings from Unit 1, explain if you believe that your current (or previous) position is a good fit for your strengths as noted in the exercise (When quoting directly or referring to the StrengthsQuest exercise, it must be cited and referenced appropriately).
- Looking ahead, and keeping in mind your individual areas of personal strength, describe a nursing position to which you aspire. Some areas that could be considered for a master’s-prepared nurse include a nurse educator, a nurse administrator, a nurse practitioner, or a position in nursing informatics. Please include at least one outside source, cite it within the body of your paper, and include it on the reference list.
- Summarize your points in a concluding paragraph, and bring your paper to a reasonable conclusion.
To receive full credit, your paper must include the following elements of APA style (as shown in the APA book and online resources):
- A title page;
- Double spacing;
- One-inch margins;
- A separate heading for aspect of the paper as listed above (with the exception of the introduction or conclusion – these paragraphs do not require headings);
- A reference list with at least two sources in APA format (each reference must also be cited within the body of your paper).
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/06/2014 12:00 am