All work must be ORIGINAL
- PART I: Select ONE of TSA’s 20 layers of security or ONE of the five layers of security for General Aviation. In your opinion, how effective is it? Give one example of how this layer of security would work successfully. Give one example of how this layer of security would not work. Please see attached documents
- PART 2: Assignment: Locate a website that supports one of this module's learning objectives. Then write a short summary describing how the website relates and supports the learning objective you selected.
Purpose: To form a collection of websites and resources relating to the module's learning objectives that will reinforce what you and your peers are learning in the current module. These websites should serve as resources for you throughout the course.
It is important that you convey to your peers how the website relates to the learning objective and why it will be a valuable resource for them in the future. Do not duplicate websites; they are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Search the Internet for pertinent information that will satisfy and demonstrate one of the learning objectives for this module.
- Post the URL for the website on the Discussion Board, along with a short summary that describes how the website supports the learning objective you selected. The summary should be a minimum of 250 words.
Lerning Objectives choose one:
- 4. Analyze the five layers of security for General Aviation.
- 3. Illustrate how each of the 20 layers of security employed by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is capable of stopping a terrorist attack.
- 2. Analyze the 21st Century Security Challenges that GAO has identified for Homeland Security
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/29/2014 09:00 pm