Choose one of the topics below to research in relation to cellular biology and related technologies. Evaluate and report on the advances made in these fields and the possible benefits to society. Be sure to also include any possible risks associated with these technologies.
- New Treatments for Cancer (e.g. drugs that target tumour cells)
- New Treatments for HIV/AIDS
- Radioisotopic Labeling to Study Internal Organs
- Fluorescence to Study Genetic Material
- Criminal Forensic Techniques
- Antibiotics for Drug-Resistant Bacterial Strains
- Nanotechnologies for Diagnostics and Treatment