- PART I: Tell about an experience that you had relating to problems or difficulties with air travel. What have you learned about FAA’s plans to upgrade the system that might address this problem? [NOTE: If you have never had a problem or difficulty with air travel, you’re a rare and lucky person. In that case, tell about a problem or difficulty with air travel that you read about.] Minimum 125 words
- PART 2: Assignment: Locate a website that supports one of this module's learning objectives. Then write a short summary describing how the website relates and supports the learning objective you selected.
Purpose: To form a collection of websites and resources relating to the module's learning objectives that will reinforce what you and your peers are learning in the current module. These websites should serve as resources for you throughout the course.
It is important that you convey to your peers how the website relates to the learning objective and why it will be a valuable resource for them in the future. Do not duplicate websites; they are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Search the Internet for pertinent information that will satisfy and demonstrate one of the learning objectives for this module.
- Post the URL for the website on the Discussion Board, along with a short summary that describes how the website supports the learning objective you selected. The summary should be a minimum of 250 words.
- Learning Obejectives: Choose one
- Explain the impact of airport design, development, operations, and funding sources on airport systems.
- Outline the basic structure of the national airspace system, and describe the impact of the FAA's National Airspace System Plan (NASP).
- Compare air traffic control systems between en route, terminal, tower, and flight service functions; and describe equipment and capacity limits.
***Must Be Original
***Part 1&2 must be in different files
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/11/2014 08:00 pm