written assignment #1 lowest bidder gets due 7/6/14
Each paper will allow you to broaden your understanding of a particular sociological concept. This paper should be 3-5 pages of content in length and include 3 outside references (not including your text). It is also important that at least two of these references be a scholarly journal article (peer reviewed). Post University has a wonderful virtual library that can be accessed utilizing the following link: http://www.post.edu/online/virtual-library.shtml. Since this is a introductory class, the topic of the paper is up to the student, as long as it relates in some way to your understanding of sociological theory.
Examples of topics may include:
- Attitudinal issues regarding abortion
- Gay rights movements in the US
- Drug use trends
- Political Opinions as a function of Socio-Economic Status
- Attractiveness related to employability
- Music Preferences and the effect upon suicide
- Gender issues in the marketing of products
The above topics are merely examples, please feel free to choose a topic that interests you. You may want to check with your instructor to confirm that your topic is appropriate.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||07/06/2014 12:00 am