“Although the spread of the internet has helped to create a more diverse world, it has not helped to create a freer or more equal one.” To what extent do you agree with this claim? Using existing literature and data, consider this claim in relation to 2 of the following areas:
Citizen journalism/ Cyber influence
1. Establishing a clear purpose or thesis statement of your essay
2. Developing a critical line of argument, expanding and supporting the arguments with subsidiary points, reasons and relevant examples
3. Identifying, evaluating and refuting counter arguments, opinions or solutions
4. Writing in an evaluative/interpretative rather than descriptive manner
5. The extent and depth of your research of independently found sources
6. Incorporating others’ work effectively by quoting, summarizing and paraphrasing viewpoints, using in-text citations accurately
7. Compiling a complete, accurate, consistently referenced bibliography (standard Harvard system) at the end of the essay.
8. Write in paragraphs
9. The clarity of expression used in your writing, especially register and style.
Extra Point* -
1) Please consider my essay claim in relation to these two areas "CULTURE" and "SOCIETY".
2) Please don't give "headings" in essay.
3) Please write "THESIS STATEMENT", a bit introduction to essay topic like key concepts such as "Westernization" or "Digital Divide" in introduction.
"I agree with essay topic so can you please also consider agreement within whole essay and this is my Thesis statement : This essay will argue that internet has helped to create different world but not freer and equal one in culture and society".
4) The main body needs to have one ARGUMENT, COUNTER ARGUMENT and REFUTATION in relation to CULTURE with my essay topic and again one ARGUMENT, COUNTER ARGUMENT and REFUTATION in relation to SOCIETY with my essay topic. Please make sure this point number (4) is done very carefully.
And last part conclusion in which please summarized the main points in whole essay.
5) Please put references in alphabetic order and make sure website links should be included.
"Please please make sure all the instructions are followed properly because they are really important"
THE ESSAY SHOULD BE AT A COLLEGE LEVEL MARK..
And the plagiarism should be at around 10%
|Due By (Pacific Time)||06/26/2014 01:00 pm|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews