lowest bidder gets... due august 1st at midnight.... plenty of time
Each paper will allow you to broaden your understanding of a particular sociological concept. This paper needs to be in apa formate, should be 4 pages in length and include 3 outside references (not including your text). It is also important that at least two of these references be a scholarly journal article (peer reviewed). Post University has a wonderful virtual library that can be accessed utilizing the following link: http://www.post.edu/online/virtual-library.shtml. Since this is a introductory class, the topic of the paper is up to the student, as long as it relates in some way to your understanding of sociological theory.
Examples of topics may include:
- Attitudinal issues regarding abortion
- Gay rights movements in the US
- Political Opinions as a function of Socio-Economic Status
- Attractiveness related to employability
- Music Preferences and the effect upon suicide
- Gender issues in the marketing of products
The above topics are merely examples, please feel free to choose a topic that interests you. Your paper must be in APA format with proper citations.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/01/2014 12:00 am