PLEASE READ ALL OF THE STEPS BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS FINAL ASSIGNMENT!
- Start Microsoft Word to open a new blank document. Change the document view to print layout. Check to make sure the top, bottom, left, and right margins are set to 1.00 inches, and adjust if necessary.
(2 possible points-Reference: Lesson 1 and 2)
- If necessary, change the line spacing to 1.15. On the Home tab in the Paragraph group, click the Line and Paragraph Spacing button and select "Remove Space After Paragraph" option.
(3 possible points-Reference: Lesson 4)
- Type one full page of content on a topic of your choice. Type three separate headings for the body content. Apply a Theme of your choice to the document.
(5 possible points-Reference: Lesson 6)
- Center align the three headings between the left and right margins and then apply the bold and italic font attributes to the three headings.
(3 possible points-Reference: Lesson 3 and 4)
- Apply a bulleted list style of your choice to two paragraphs in the document content.
(2 possible points-Reference: Lesson 4)
- Select one paragraph of content and indent 1-inch from the left and the right margins. Double space the indented paragraph and then apply a paragraph border of your choice.
(3 possible points-Reference: Lesson 2 and 4)
- Insert a Clip Art graphic of your choice and resize the Clip Art to approximately 1.25 inches. Add a caption to the Clip Art using appropriate Figure and Label descriptions.
(2 possible points-Reference: Lesson 6 and 8)
- At the end of the document, insert a Word table with three rows and three columns. Merged the cells in the first row, type and center the title "Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate". In the second row type three headings: Course, Description, and Units. In the third row, for course type CS 60.11A, for description type Microsoft Word, Part 1 and for Units type 1.5. Next, visit the Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate web site. Review the classes to earn the MOS certificate and add additional rows to the table for any other classes you have completed. Apply a desired table style and then add a caption using appropriate Figure and Label descriptions.
(5 possible points-Reference: Lesson 5 and 8)
- Insert a WordArt graphic of your choice with desired text and alignment. Size and apply any desired WordArt options.
(3 possible points-Reference: Lesson 6)
- At the top of the document, type an appropriate Title for the document content; then apply the "Title" style to the title.
(2 possible points-Reference: Lesson 7)
- Add a header to the document and type your first and last name aligned at the left margin. Add a footer to the document to display the page number centered between the left and right margins.
(5 possible points-Reference: Lesson 4 and 8)
- Spell check the entire document including the headers, footers, graphics, and page numbering.
(5 possible points-Reference: Lesson 3)
- Save your final document using the file name CS6011A_Final_Firstname_Lastname. Replace the Firstname_Lastname phrase with your own first and last name. Make sure you type the filename without any spaces and then close the document and exit Microsoft Word.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/06/2014 12:00 am