Using Course Textbook: Zikmund, W. G., Babin, B. J., Carr, J. C., & Griffin, M. (2013). Business research methods (9th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western.
Unit I Mini Project
Using Exhibits 6.4 and 6.5 from Chapter 6 in your textbook as guidelines, respond to the following statements. You are not required to submit the responses, but use your answers as the foundation for the assignment listed below.
1. Identify a business decision situation that requires action in your organization. Be clear and succinct.
2. Assess the current situation.
3. Identify two symptoms.
4. Identify likely problems causing each symptom.
5. Write a decision statement (this is always a question).
6. Identify research objective (potential result) that corresponds to the decision statement.
7. Restate research objective in the form of a question (known as the research question).
8. Develop a hypothesis by (1) reviewing the research objectives and identifying the variables and (2) specifying the variables in a declarative statement and describing the direction of the relationship.
Write a two-page paper based on the information from your responses. The paper should include the following headings: Current Situation, Problem Statement, Research Objective, Research Question(s), and Hypothesis. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page. Use correct APA formatting when writing your paper.
Min Pages: 2
Max Pages: 3
Level of Detail: Only answer needed
Other Requirements: This is a Business Research Methods Course. I have 5 total assignments that build on this one and conclude as an 8-10 page Research Proposal paper. I am seeking someone for the next 8 weeks to complete 1 assignment per week. I do have PPTs for each chapter assignment.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||08/18/2014 06:00 pm