Personal Finance >< I need this done correctly there is only 10 questions ..must be passing grade
1) Which of the following items is not a liability?
a. The balance due on your credit card
b. The wages you give up to take a class
c. Your college loans
d. An IOU to your roommate.
2) Which of the following would increase your liquid assets?
a. Putting more of your salary in a 401(k)
b. Buying a new car
c. Buying rental property
d. Making regular deposits to a savings account at your bank
3) Yogi Berra Jr. has agreed to play for the New York Mets for $4 million per year for the next 10 years. What table would you use to calculate the value of this contract in today’s dollars?
a. Present value of a single amount
b. Present value of an annuity
c. Future value of a single amount
d. Future value of an annuity
4) Which of the following is a disadvantage of using credit?
a. Shopping convenience
b. Capacity to access credit in the future
c. Ease of returning merchandise
d. Slowing of progress toward financial goals
5) Which of the following costs associated with home ownership is hardest to budget?
a. Mortgage payments
6) Which risk management alternative is feasible when the likelihood of an event that could cause a financial loss is very low and the potential financial loss due to the event is small?
a. Avoid risk
b. Reduce risk
c. Accept risk
d. Insure against risk
7) The amount of damage you will be required to cover if your car is involved in an accident that is your fault is your:
d. Fair share.
8) A company’s earnings are $3.00 per share, its dividend is $2.00 per share, and its stock price is $30.00 per share. Its PE ratio is:
9) Investing in which of the following funds will typically give you the least diversification?
a. Capital appreciation funds
b. Equity income funds
c. Sector funds
d. Growth funds
10) In determining the amount of money you will need for retirement, you should consider all of the following except:
a. The expected cost of living due to inflation
b. Inheritance from you children
c. The number of years you will live while retired.
d. Your personal needs and who else you will be supporting.
|Due By (Pacific Time)||09/01/2014 12:00 am|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews