You are the owner and resident psychologist of a mental health facility. Design a tri-fold brochure or packet that focuses on one of the following combinations of disorders: anorexia and bulimia; eating and sleep; sexual dysfunctions; paraphilias; and gender identity disorder. In effect, the brochure should be a resource for prospective clients that provides information and encourages early intervention and or treatment strategies.
The Packet/brochure should be three-tiered:
Level/PAGE 1: Screening and Group Treatment/Interventions
Level/PAGE 2: Targeted Interventions
Level/PAGE 3: Intensive Treatment/Interventions and Evaluation
In the brochure, incorporate the following components:
1. Definition of selected disorder(s).
2. The rationale for implementing your behavior and or treatment model.
3. How should the treatment/interventions be utilized?
4. Who is involved?
5. What is the focus of each level?
6. What and are there available sources for obtaining additional resources?
7. Can your model be used to determine eligibility for other programs?
8. What makes your model effective?
9. What is the timeframe for implementation and treatment?