Please add sub-notes to the ppt.
Utilizing the same virtual organization from the measurement and reward System, design a theory-based strategic experiment based on one of the following problems associated with the organization:
- Kudler Fine Foods
- With rising food prices, particularly for whole grains and seafood, Kudler Fine Foods has noticed a considerable increase in their costs to stock their stores. Not only have food prices affected their budget in terms of purchasing, Kudler has noticed a decrease in revenue over the past six months. It is time for Kudler Fine Foods to find ways to save money to maintain their staff and continue to offer unique, specialty food. What steps can Kudler Fine Foods take to offset the rising food prices?
- Kathy Kudler recently saw a report on the communities in San Diego County. The report indicated that opinion surveys held in the various communities showed that the majority of people in La Jolla were interested in the environment, but did not rate it as one of their top five priorities. The majority of people in Del Mar were concerned about the environment, but it averaged only 4.3 on the list of the top five priorities. The majority of people in Encinitas were very concerned about the environment and the environment averaged 1.4 on the list of the top five priorities. Kathy is personally involved in environmental causes and would like to do some things in the stores that are related to promoting and protecting the environment. What are some things that could be done and how should they be structured?
- Kudler Fine Foods has a van at each one of its stores that is used primarily on catering jobs and, occasionally, to make customer deliveries. The catering operation runs on a very tight profit margin. How can they deal with the higher fuel costs while still being competitive with their catering business?
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with detailed slide notes, on your strategic experiment. Incorporate the following into your presentation:
- Present two innovative ways to solve the problem.
- Address the following six changes involved with theory-based planning in your process and presentation:
- Level of detail: Focus on the most critical market, technology, and unknown costs.
- Communication of expectations: Base your predictions on theory and include a description of the theory used to generate your predictions.
- Nature of predictions: Predict the trends, rather than the specific numbers.
- Frequency of strategic reviews: Set a strategic review schedule.
- Perspective in time: Consider the history of the organization when devising the experiment. Focus on long-term history, rather than just recent changes in the organization. Use information available through the virtual organization to gain insight on the historical background of the organization. Some examples of helpful documentation are a strategic plan, company history, employee handbook, sales plan, or internal memos.
- Nature of measures: focus on leading indicators
- Based on your theory-based planning, state what other factors need to be analyzed and what other steps must be completed to determine the best solution for the organization.
- Include three to four scholarly references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||09/09/2014 12:30 pm