In workplaces where manufacturing or other operations take place, worker safety is a high priority and requires the attention of HR professionals. For this assignment, you will design a job aid for human resources personnel that summarizes the purpose and main provisions of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA). This will help you become familiar with the OSHA rules.
- Search the Internet for examples of job aidsâ€”for example, a flyer, poster, or information card that uses graphical elements to support work-related tasks.
- In a Word document, create a job aid summarizing the purpose and main provisions of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA). You may use any format you prefer and must include:
- The purpose of OSHA
- Who OSHA covers
- OSHA's standards
- How OSHA's standards are enforced
- OSHA's consultation services
- Employers' responsibilities and rights under OSHA
- Employees' responsibilities and rights under OSHA
- Your job aid should be two to three pages long.
- Your document must be double-spaced using a 12-point font with one-inch margins and include your name at the top of the first page.
- Proofread your document to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||09/20/2014 03:00 pm