Use the 7 section layout on page 478, in chapter 19, of the course text as your format guide.
Step 1: Know Yourself and Know Your Market
• What is the nature of the organization now?
• Who are the customers and what are their needs? How can the organization fulfill the needs of the
• What is the social context that the organization operates in?
Step 2: Perform Strategic Analysis
• evaluates the organization’s environmental and social context, objectives, and strategies so as to identify weaknesses and opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Step 3: Set Marketing Objectives
• What are the specific goals that will indicate the success of the marketing strategy?
Step 4: Generate Strategies and Tactics for Achieving Objectives
• Based on your analysis of your organization and its objectives, consider strategies and tactics that will help you to meet these objectives.
Step 5: Evaluate Strategies
SWOT analysis will reveal the feasibility and the attractiveness of the strategies generated. The needs of the organization include the following:
• Long-term goals
• Short-term objectives
• ROI (return on investment)
The resources of the organization include the following:
• In-house talent and staff
• Contracted agencies
Step 6: Implement
Step 7: Track, Analyze, and Optimize
Use ideas from course modules, our textbook, and Internet research to help build your plan. The emarketing plan should represent both "the science and art" of marketing by presenting measurable facts and numerical projections throughout your whole plan as well as being creative and engaging.
The approved organization you plan to e-market is Amazon. Your plan should be at least eight pages long, which does not include your title page, table of contents, executive summary, bibliography, or endnotes. Conform to acceptable college-level writing guides, APA (American Psychological Association), or UMUC's Guide to Writing and Research.
Your plan must:
• be typed ,double space and in 12-point Times New Roman, with margins no wider than one inch
• contain an Executive Summary section at the beginning of your plan covering key points to takeaway from plan details and be no more than 1 page. This includes your business, marketing and emarketing key points from each section of your plan with logical numerics and brief supporting text.
• list the Executive Summary and each specific section of the 7 step emarketing plan listed above plus as a headline within the body of your paper
• have footnotes or endnotes with correct citations
• have a bibliography or webliography of at least 6 sources
• include, for each entry in the bibliography, the author, title, city and state of publication, the publisher's name, year of publication, and page numbers used
• be prepared with word-processing software (Microsoft Word preferred)
|Due By (Pacific Time)||09/21/2014 12:00 am|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews