This is a three-part, 1,400- to 2,100-word paper in which you reflect on your personal and professional growth during your university program of study.
Reflect on where you were in your personal and professional life when you started at the university.
(Bachelors in Criminal Justice Administration)
- How did you feel about the role of learning and its importance to your personal growth and development?
- What was your level of professional competence in problem solving, written and oral communication skills, information retrieval and utilization, and collaboration?
- What were your career goals?
Evaluate the growth you experienced during your program of study.
- Evaluate how your courses and experiences contributed to your growth, problem solving, written and oral communication skills, information retrieval and utilization, and collaboration.
- Identify the two general education courses and the two core courses during your program of study that had the greatest effect on your current or potential employment. Explain why you selected these courses and how they affected your personal or work life positively. Be specific.
- Recommend any changes or accommodations that would have enhanced or improved your experience. Explain how your recommendations enhance or improve the program for future students.
Analyze the effect of completing the bachelor's program on your current and future professional goals.
- Now that you have completed your program, how do you feel about the role of lifelong learning and its importance to your personal growth and development?
- What are your personal, professional, and educational goals for the next 5 years?
- What programs will you attend? (Intelligence Analyst Programs)
- What skills or competencies will you develop?
- What professional organizations have you joined or will you join?
- What conferences or workshops will you attend?
- What additional degrees might you pursue? (Master of Science/Administration of Justice and Security Concentration in Global and Homeland Security)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/25/2014 07:00 pm