Section 1: Visio DiagramÂ
(Microsoft Visio or equivalent)
1. Â Use Microsoft Visio (or open source equivalent) in which you:
a. Â Create a database diagram with the entities and attributes that the scenario identified (i.e., a college tracking students, courses, and instructors).
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Submit the Visio diagram as a Visio file.
Section 2: Design SummaryÂ
(Microsoft Word or equivalent)
2. Â Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
a. Â Discuss the degree to which you believe the Visio diagram reflects the database design. Â
Section 2 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Submit the design summary as a Microsoft Word file.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/30/2014 04:00 am