Part 1. Does the general public perceive a spike in officer involved shootings against minorities based on racial profiling.
This proposal must be professionally written, address all sections identified below, and be consistent with APA formatting guidelines. When writing, use section headings to indicate where the information may be found. Subheadings need not be used, though in long sections, they may facilitate organization.
1. Introduction: Explain the issue you are examining and why it is significant.
a. Describe the general area being studied.
b. Explain why this area is important to the general area under study.
c. State your research problem first.
d. Explain the background to the research problem.
e. State your research questions.
f. Justify the proposed study.
g. List the issues that emerge from the problem.
Part 2. REVIEW QUESTIONS
2. Explain what must be in an affidavit for a search warrant. How does a judge determine if an affidavit is reliable?
3. Explain what procedures must be followed prior to entering a house to serve a search warrant.
4. What areas may be searched when executing a search warrant?
5. Describe two situations in which police may enter a residence without a warrant.
6. Explain when officers are allowed to conduct a protective sweep when executing a search warrant.
7. Explain the Exclusionary Rule and the Fruit of the Poison Tree Doctrine.
8. Explain the Inevitable Discovery Exception to the Exclusionary Rule. How does it differ from the Independent Source Exception?
9. Explain three exceptions to the Exclusionary Rule that are not listed in Question 8.
10. Explain two types of police tactics prohibited by due process.
Project does not have any attached files
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/08/2014 09:00 pm