RUBRIC TO FOLLOW IS ATTACHED
For this assignment, you will construct an evidence-based scholarly paper arguing for either the continuation or elimination of education disability categories. Follow the guidelines below as you construct your paper.
- Examine and analyze the Module 7 Assignment Rubric (located in the Grading and Rubrics section).
- Review the course readings, as well as the articles you have chosen through previous assignments.
- Consider your examination of professional journals and associations related to special education.
Include the following headings in your paper:
- Introduction: The introduction should include the guiding inquiry that your paper seeks to answer: Should special education disability categories be continued or eliminated?
- Review of Literature: Determine the argument you wish to make about special education disability categories. Defend your position, argument, or stance with supporting evidence from a review of the literature that is needed to support your premise.
- Conclusion: Draw closure to the paper as you revisit your guiding inquiry established in the introduction. Respond to the inquiry with a conclusion that is supported by the references you reviewed in the body of the paper.
- References: Select a minimum of five current sources to develop your subject and defense. Current sources are those that have been published within the past 5 years. These sources may come from your research on your topic throughout this course.
PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC....LENEGTH SHOULD BE 5 PAGES.........PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/12/2014 12:00 am