Using Dante's Inferno as a model (or at least as your inspiration), create your own version of Hell from the perspective of the year 2014. In your inferno you must provide the following:
1) 7 sinners or classes of sins; remember, they must be ranked; if you do not agree with the 7 classes, you can provide a minimum of 5, but you must list why.
2) An appropriate contrapasso (punishment) for each sin.
3) Appropriate imagery that will make your vision of hell stick in the mind of the reader.
4) Most importantly, an explanation of your choice of sinners as well as the criteria you used to rank them. You must be very clear on this point - are you following Dante's criteria or are you using your own? What is the basis for placing (or ranking) your sinners? What does your version of Hell represent?
1) Length of the paper: at least 5 FULLpages; 12 pt Times New Roman font, double spaced with 1" margins on all sides
2) Include an introduction, a well-organized body, and a conclusion
3) Include a works cited page (this would be in addition to the 5 full pages).
4) MLA format. Don't forget to use citations.
5) Write for an informed audience
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/06/2014 05:00 pm