here what i did i need it polish up and finish the hightlight part need a paragraph under themÂ
General Personal Financial Goals during Cycle
~Take a trip to Rome
~Go parrot shutting
~Buy a yacht
~Buy new brake pad
~Graduate with a degree in Marketing
~Become a successful business owner, Director of Analysis
Specific Financial Goals
~Have $500,000 annually net
Research Job Requirements
Director of Analysis
The Director of Analysis directs and manages the development of a wide range of financial and economic analysis, research, and related activities that come before the Financial Stability Oversight Council (Council). In this role, the incumbent serves as a senior adviser to the Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Financial Stability Oversight Council, and through them, the Under Secretary for Domestic Finance.
Research Working Conditions
Knowledge required by the positions includes:
1. Broad and expert knowledge of financial institutions, financial markets, financial regulation, and economics.
2. Expert knowledge of at least one area of financial or market regulation and regulatory environment, and general knowledge of the regulatory environment of depository institutions, broker-dealers, and other financial intermediaries or markets.
3. Broad understanding of the interconnections between financial institutions or within financial markets including the impact of broad financial sector or economic trends affecting financial markets and market participants.
4. Demonstrated expert understanding of financial and economic concepts, and familiarity with quantitative techniques in financial analysis.
5. Demonstrated expert ability to develop and prepare written and oral presentational materials that may be considered controversial or subject to significant public scrutiny.
6. Demonstrated experience as the lead author of academic papers or official reports, policy memoranda, and briefing papers that focus on economic or financial policy issues, and to make oral presentations regarding the same.
7. Demonstrated ability to interact with senior Treasury and member agency officials and
Congressional staff in a manner to advance goals set by the Council, and to provide such senior officials with clear and concise information.
8. Demonstrated ability to lead the work of subordinate staff to provide mentorship, guidance and/or assistance, and to achieve results from efforts that require the work of several individuals.
Research Income and Benefits
~Director of Analysis Income: $120,749.00 to $181,500.00 / Per Year
Short Term Budget Plans
I only plan to live off of $40,000 a year; this includes living expenses food, and transportation fees.
~Keeping a record of monthly expenses
~Monitor and control income, living expenses, purchases, and savings on a monthly basis. Â
~Create a balance sheet which compose of three parts; Assets which is what I own. Liabilities, or debts what I owe and Net worth; the difference between your assets and liabilities.
Debit Repayment Plan
Debt Safety Ratio
I plan to invest over half of this money into a 401K from my job hopefully they will match it 50%, in addition I will invest in another mutual fund like an ROTH 401 that isnâ€™t linked to the job that also matched dollar for dollar investments.
Asset Allocation for Life Stages
your retirement savings as the goal
My investment plan starts with me assessing my current situation. I am twenty something odd years old closer to my thirties. I am currently sitting at about $9,000 in savings. I am working a part-time job in sales, and making a little over minimum wage. My career goal is to work at a marketing firm where I can utilize the many skills that I have developed over the years. I currently donâ€™t have any responsibility other than small bills so the money that I make is mine, other than that money that Uncle Sam takes and that is used for the Medicaid/Medicare fund of the retirees of today.
I plan to work in real-estate on the side and buy houses, fix them up and sale them. The money that I make doing this will just keep being used to but more houses until I can afford some housing across seas so I can become a national marketer.
Legal Documents and Representation
Letter of Instructions Contents
Income Tax Issues
Property Tax Issues
Investment Tax Issues
Estate Tax issues
|Due By (Pacific Time)||12/09/2014 08:00 am|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews