This assignment is based upon the article “Nationalized Healthcare—Prescription or Problem? (A Debate),” found in the Reading & Study folder for Module/Week 7.
Please respond to the following:
· Summarize the major points of each person in the debate.
· What is the strength and weaknesses of each person in the debate?
· Take into consideration the moral and spiritual dimensions of the debaters’ responses.
· Also, in your discussion take into consideration the economic consequences of each debater’s response.
· You should write their opinion of health care reform based upon the response to the debate as well as one other reference (it does not have to be peer-reviewed).
This is an individual assignment involving the summarizing of the major points of problem/topic in the article. The assignment is to be written as a paper. One source should be given to support your response in addition to citing the assigned article, which is already embedded in the course. You should use APA format, 12 font, double space, and write between 450–500 words maximum.
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||12/08/2014 12:00 am