Write a two- to three-page report discussing the sampling design for the proposal. This is based on previous work in week 1 and 2.
Generate a sampling design that will yield the best results for your research objective. Include the following information:
1. Research the objective.
2. Description of the population: Process for identifying the target population and selecting the sampling frame
3. Describe the sampling procedures (convenience, quota, simple random), and justify your rationale for choosing
4. Determine the sample size using one of the techniques from Chapter 17.
5. Calculate the confidence interval at 90%, 95%, and 99% to get an interval estimate, and explain the results.
6. Identify the different types of biases that are likely to occur and explain what steps you will take to minimize them.
7. Conclusion: Highlight the major points discussed in the previous sections. Be sure to relate the information back
to the purpose and relevance of the research.
You must use correct APA formatting when writing your paper. All references used, including the textbook, must be cited.
NOTE: This assignment is part of the Unit VIII Research Proposal.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/03/2015 12:00 am