- This assignment is due by 11:59 pm on Monday (01/26/2015).
- You should submit ONLY one doc (or docx or pdf) file named assign2.doc (or .docx or .pdf). Any other file format (like .py, .zip, .rar, etc.) is not allowed. This file should contain your python code for the program(s) and the screen shot(s) of your program's sample runs (with output). Make sure to put your python code correctly in this file (with correct indentation). If you have any text for the grader to read before grading, you can include it at the top of this file.
- You must use Python 3.x to implement these programs.
- Your grade will be based on functionality (does the program do what it is suppose to do) and understandability (are the literals meaningful and is the code modular and well documented with appropriate comments).
(10 points) In this assignment you will use the `turtle` python module to draw a snowman. You may NOT use the Turtle.circle function to draw circles.
- The outline of the snowman should be in black.
- The snowman’s body should be made of 3 circles.
- Each circle should be centered above the one below it (except the bottom circle, which can be located anywhere).
- There should be no gap between the circles.
- Give the snowman eyes, a nose and four buttons (a hat is optional).
- you can use the dot() function or stamp() function for eyes and buttons
- you can draw a small triangle (or dot) for the nose
- you should increase the width of turtle before using the dot function. use the width() function to set the width of turtle.
Optional parts (not required, but can get you two bonus points if done):
- The snowman should be on a blue background, and should be drawn filled with white.
- You can include two stick-arms and at least two fingers on each hand.
- Draw some trees, simply draw green triangle with brown rectangle as stem.
- Coloring of different items: buttons, eyes, nose, hat.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/26/2015 06:00 pm