Project #55150 - Probability

Question 1:

Kady is serving in Tennis. The Probability of Kady gettion an ace is 3/10. What is the total probability of Kady getting aces in 15 serves?

 

Question 2:

Lance has 4 red pens, 6 blue pens an 3 black pens in his locker. If Lance randomly grads two pens. What is the probability that they are the same colour?

 

Question 3: Kyle has a paper route where he throws the paper from his bike onto people’s proches. Kyle has a 75% chance of getting the paper onto the proch when he throw it. If Kylw has 50 houses on his route, what is the estimated number of papers he will get onto the proches?

 

Question 4: Bob has a weighted coin. There is a 70% chance he will flip a head and a 30% chance he will flip a tail. What is the probability that he flips 2 out of 3 tails?

 

Question 5: Farmer Jack has a bag of red and green apples he is giving out to kids. There are 6 kids and he wants to give green apples to 4 of them. If Farmer Jack has 20 apples in his bag of which half red, and gives them out at random, what is the probablility that he is successful?

 

Question 6: Jerry a fisherman and evertime he casts he has a 35% chance of catching a fish. What is the probability he will not catch a fish until his 12th cast?

 

 

Question 7: Martha has 12 mugs 6 are purple, 3 yellow , 2 white and 1 is black. What is the sample space for Maratha’s mugs?

Subject Mathematics
Due By (Pacific Time) 01/28/2015 11:22 am
Report DMCA
TutorRating
pallavi

Chat Now!

out of 1971 reviews
More..
amosmm

Chat Now!

out of 766 reviews
More..
PhyzKyd

Chat Now!

out of 1164 reviews
More..
rajdeep77

Chat Now!

out of 721 reviews
More..
sctys

Chat Now!

out of 1600 reviews
More..
sharadgreen

Chat Now!

out of 770 reviews
More..
topnotcher

Chat Now!

out of 766 reviews
More..
XXXIAO

Chat Now!

out of 680 reviews
More..
All Rights Reserved. Copyright by AceMyHW.com - Copyright Policy