Prepare a resume and cover letter in response to a specific, published job posting or advertisement. You will need to respond to a posting on the internet (Please include link).
• Each document must be one page only
• These documents should be prepared according to standards
• They should be proofread closely so that there are no errors.
The resume should be ordered in a way that best responds to the potential employer's needs, and the cover letter should offer significant details distinguishing the candidate and highlighting aspects of the resume in a way that clearly responds to those needs. The cover letter should offer a high level of detail and should interpret the resume for the potential employer.
I am always surprised by the level of error on the resume, which ought to have absolutely no errors of syntax, grammar, consistency, or sense. Errors in consistency (in spacing, parallel form, layout, and capitalization) are especially prevalent. General sloppiness or failure to adhere to accepted principles (such as using active verbs) will definitely factor into your grade.
What do you have to submit?
1) Cover page
2) Page 1-Posting.Scan or copy and paste the advertisement along with the link
3) Page 2: Final version of cover letter.
4) Page 3 –Final version of Resume.