- Select one article from the list below and read carefully and completely.
- Write a one-two page, single-spaced review of the article.
- The review should have four elements:
- What is the author's primary argument/thesis?
- What evidence of support does the author give to defend and/or prove the argument/thesis?
- In your view, what are the strengths of the article?
- In your view, what are the weaknesses of the article?
- The review should meet the following format guidelines:
- It should be typed (single-space)
- Students should save the final document as a .rtf document (rich text format).
- The margins should be set at one inch (top, bottom, left, right).
- The font style should be Times New Roman.
- The font size should be 12 point.
Blight, David W. "The Meaning or the Fight: Frederick Doulgas and the Memory of the Fifty-Fourth Massachusetts." Massachusetts Review 36 (Spring 1995).
Chandler, David. "Representing the Mad King: George III in the Cinema." Journal of Popular Film & Television 36 (Summer 2008): 72-81.
Gill, Valerie. "Catharine Beecher and Charlotte Perkins Gilman: Architects of Female Power." Journal of American Culture (Summer 1998).
Martin, Wendy. "Women and the American Revolution." Early American Literature 11 (December 1976).
McCarthy, Patrick. "The Mountain Man and American Anguish." Journal of Popular Film & Television (Winter 1997).
Smith, Cheryl C. "Out of Her Place: Anne Hutchinson and the Dislocation of Power in New World Politics." Journal of American Culture (December 2006).
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||03/06/2015 10:00 am