- Read the article: Social Work and Social Reform: An Arena of Struggle by Abramovitz, Mimi
- Consider these questions as you re-read the article
- What does the author suggest is social work’s struggle?
- What does the author suggest are the three primary forces (narratives) in social work’s struggle across history?
- How has social work’s focus and action changed across time?
- How has each of the forces impacted social work’s “Prochange Mandate”?
- What evidence does the author give for her assertions?
- What solutions does the author suggest for the future of social work practice?
- How does the evidence she provide support her recommendations about future solutions?
- Write your paper based on general instructions and expectations
- Attach APA Reference Page
- USE THIRD PERSON ONLY in your paper. Do Not use a First Person voice
- Use APA style to reference your paper
- Attach a Reference Page with just the assigned article to the back of each paper
- If you have questions about APA format you may go to the OWL at Purdue through Google and go to APA styles.
Use the following outline as headings to organize your paper:
- Introduction - Introduction - paper topic—this is not a summary of the article, but how you intend to address the article in your paper. This section ends with a THESIS Statement.
- Summary - Summary - main points in the paper
- Critique - Critique – evidence provided by the authors as they support their assertions
- Conclusion - Conclusion - short paragraph tying your ideas together and closing the paper
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||03/05/2015 10:00 pm