Click the link above to submit this assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" video in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Promoting a Massive Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG)
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
You have been hired by a new company to create an advertising campaign for a Massive Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG). The company has recently formed and does not have previous advertising strategies in place. Promote the company and the new game by targeting the gaming demographic.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Suggest a typical customer for the MMOG. Provide a demographic description of the customers, discussing their income, family life, occupation, and education.
- Prepare three to four (3-4) methods for integrating different elements of the promotion mix in order to communicate the MMOG to the target market.
- Formulate a social media strategy to use as part of the integrated marketing campaign.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of traditional and electronic media as part of the integrated media program.
- Devise three (3) metrics that you could use to measure the effectiveness of different media used in the integrated marketing program.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the advertising tools available to determine which ones to use for a specific situation.
- Analyze media tools that can be used to enhance marketing communications.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||03/08/2015 08:00 pm