A 4 pages analysis on Julie & Julia movie
NO SUMMARY of the film is wanted in fact in type of summry of the storyline will result in E grade Â I need analysis of the film on issues relating to planning, design, environment, culture, and/or society, it should cover two to three point of the following:
1) Two different planning cultures; density, people-oriented, neighborhood concept, and evolution of cities
2) Close friendship as social network in the vast urban environment
3) Although you are unknown in big cities, through this close knit of friendship you survive.
4) Interpersonal relationships, sometimes complicated but comforts people in urban settings
5) Dense urban neighborhood
6) Also, it does provide you with US history during the McCarthy era. you should study more about this important period.
Be sure to write a very succinct paper with intro, body, and conclusion. Spend time checking grammar, punctuation, run-on sentences, incomplete sentences, and spelling Here's a paper structure hint that you may find helpful
1. Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
2. Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
3. In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (#2).
4. Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally provides sheds sort of new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.
6. Make sure to include a a reading
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||03/26/2015 09:00 am