NO PLAGARISM **** MY SCHOOL SYSTEM CHECKS*** NO PLAGERISM***
NO COPY PASTE****
Locate an empirical peer-reviewed research article related to etiology or treatment of one of the substance use disorders or sexual dysfunctions addressed in the textbook (Butcher, Mineka, & Hooley, 2014).
Min 3 references and citations to back up your data**********
Complete a three page paper (not including the cover and reference pages) that summarizes the research article.
These are some points that you need to discuss in your review:
- Explain the research question (what are the researchers hoping to answer).
- Describe the study (where did they get their sample, how did they conduct the research)
- Describe the research findings.
- Do you have confidence in the researchers’ findings (i.e., were there critical flaws in the study design, questions of confounds that might have occurred in the study)?
- Does the study generalize to other people that were not the subject of the research (e.g., college student study generalizing to everyone, study in the US applying to other cultures)?
- What does the study mean in the big picture and how does it apply to society in general (i.e., how does it impact society in general)?
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/03/2015 08:00 am