(1 page, 1.5 spaced, typed with font sizes of 12) The articles cannot be older than two (2) months, the article title and its source should be properly cited at the beginning/top of the report. Each write-up should also include the subheadings of: (1) Article summary, (2) Relevance to the course, and (3) what you learned. In order to get a good grade, the write-up must include these required sections and must also meet the below criteria. The assignments must be spell checked, free of grammatical errors, and there should NOT have long paragraphs. The grade will be based on:
· The quality and relevance of the article to the course material and marketing: 4 pts
· The quality of your summary covering the key points of the article: 7 pts
· Your own comments as how it relates to the course material: 3 pts.
· What you learned from the article: 3 pts.
· Writing quality, following the required format, and a copy of the article: 3 pts.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/11/2015 12:00 am