1. Using physical and cognitive arguments, explain how adolescence and emerging adulthood differ from each other.
2. Compare and contrast PiagetÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s theory of cognitive development with KohlbergÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s theory of moral development. How do they intersect with each other?
3. Explain how BaumrindÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s theory can be used to stave off some of the problems of adolescence, including teenage pregnancy, juvenile delinquency, and substance abuse.
4. Using the theories of Erikson, Marcia, and Ginsberg, explain how an adolescent and an emerging adult can be guided toward selecting a suitable career.
5. Using the theories of Erikson, Neugarten, Sternberg, and Berscheid and Walster, describe the ingredients of a successful marriage.
6. Discuss primary and secondary aging, as they occur during middle adulthood and late adulthood, and explain how these changes can be ameliorated.
7. Using FowlerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s theory, explain how religious development occurs across the lifespan.
8. Imagine that you are a hospice volunteer and are helping terminally ill patients and their families. Use the theories of Nagy and Kubler-Ross to help you better understand their circumstances.
(Use atleast 3 scholarly Sources and place at the end)
Keep questions before each answer!
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/15/2015 08:00 pm