AÂ 4 pagesÂ analysis onÂ ThunderheartÂ movie
Â NO SUMMARYÂ of the film is wanted in fact in type of summry of the storyline will result in E grade content grade will be based on assessment of aspects of planning or related points put forth in the movie. DO NOT write a summary - assume the reader has seen the movie
Â I need analysis of the film on issues relating to planning, design, environment, culture, and/or society, it should cover two to three point of the following:This is a very interesting film which deals with Native American culture and how the main stream political system affects their culture and life. It is a suspense thriller . Some of the planning issues for you to consider are:
1) How do we judge other culture?
2) Politics and political corruption
3) Native American culture and our lack of understanding of the culture
4) Cultural awakening
5) Social network and social kinship
6) Cultural awareness and assimilation
Be sure to write a very succinct paper with intro, body, and conclusion. Spend time checking grammar, punctuation, run-on sentences, incomplete sentences, and spelling Here's a paper structure hint that you may find helpful
1. Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
2. Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
3. In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (#2).
4. Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally provides sheds sort of new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.Â
6. Make sure to include a a reading
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/23/2015 12:00 pm