When we look at laws covering Sexual Harassment, you must be certain to define the two different types under the law. After that, think of just the individual employee and what their duties, obligations and privileges include. Then turn to the business, and what are their duties, obligations and privileges. Lastly, consider from the business standpoint what the company could have done to Limit their Liability, which would lower their business costs. Did the court get their ruling correct?
All case submission analysis must be typed in a 12-point font single-spaced and in a legible font (no emphasis, enhancements: embolden, italics, etc. unless part of the case).
The Analysis must be 1-page please note fluff is not acceptable, as scholarly work is expected).
Summarize Responses to the following in a one-page Report
· The general facts (explain briefly why the parties are in dispute)?
· How does the case relate to the reading material (specific pages and chapters, which topic and how)?
· What was the legal decision of the court (the case specifically states the outcomes of the case and why the party prevailed)?
· What are the business implications of the legal decision (how does this impact business in general)?
· As a business leader, what is your belief based on the judgment of the court and the business impact (support your view of the case outcome with facts and how would you implement the principals in your business operations)?
· What are the business ethical/social responsibility implications?
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/16/2015 12:00 am