Improving Employee motivation and morale.
1. To develop a formal report that effectively presents the problem situation/opportunity,
researches findings, and offers conclusions of an investigation to a target audience.
2. To apply what has been discussed during the course about creating effective technical
documents, including style, organization, design, and content, to developing a report that
is tailored to your audience.
What to do : Write a formal analytical report about the topic of your project. In the report, you:
• describe a topic that you think is a problem situation or an opportunity needing attention
• describe, analyze, and evaluate your research findings
• draw conclusions and provide recommendations for improvement
This report is the culmination of the class project.
Here are the required components for the report:
• Title Page
• Letter of Transmittal
• Table of Contents
• Informative Abstract
• Body of Report (Note: Develop a meaningful heading structure for your audience in the
report. Do not use a generic heading of “Body” in your report.)
Note: Make sure to direct your report to the audience described in your audience analysis memo
and not to your instructor.
Your report must
• Include at least one original graphic in the text.
• Include a minimum of five sources including Internet resources.
• Identify sources within the text of your document and in a reference list at the end. For all
citations, use the American Psychological Association (APA) style guidelines. Your five
sources should be mainly from journal or books. You may, in addition, include
interviews, emails, surveys, brochures, and so on. Use the APA style guidelines for your
Requirements : The minimum length is 2,000 words for the body of the report (not including
the title page, letter of transmittal, table of contents, abstract, references, and appendices).
Submission: Post as double spaced word document using font size 12 to the Assignments area.
Assignment Due: At the end of Week 4.
• Meets specified length requirements.
• Contains the elements specified for the analytical report.
• Is directed to audience specified in audience analysis/profile memo.
• Is paginated correctly.
• Presents a well-developed title page.
• Includes a cordial, well-developed letter of transmittal.
• Includes an informative abstract describing the key points of the report.
• Appendices that are clearly labeled and are referenced in the body of the report are
• Tailored to the audience.
• Contains a thesis, or purpose statement.
• Presents information from the required number of sources, cites this information in the
text using in-text citations, and presents the sources in citations in a References section at
the end of the report.
• Cites information following APA guidelines.
• Presents a clear, convincing, and developed description of the problem and solution.
• Supports ideas with credible information from research.
• Describes and interprets findings.
• Presents the conclusions drawn from the findings.
• Defines technical terms and phrases as needed.
• Introduces and integrates into the text any graphics used and cites any graphics from
• Presents graphics that are not simply decorative but that support the content of the report.
• Chunks information appropriately.
• Is consistent in its design.
• Uses meaningful headings as needed.
• Is logically organized with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
• Is coherent.
• Uses varied, effective sentence structure.
• Contains no sentence structure problems.
• Employs clear, concise, formal language appropriate for the readers.
• Contains no grammatical or spelling errors.
|Due By (Pacific Time)||04/18/2015 05:00 pm|
out of 1971 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 1164 reviews
out of 721 reviews
out of 1600 reviews
out of 770 reviews
out of 766 reviews
out of 680 reviews