Write a one page paper by answering these questions on Program Evaluation
1. What are you going to evaluate?
2. What is the purpose of the evaluation?
3. Who will use the evaluation? How will they use it?
4. What questions will the evaluation seek to answer?
5. Indicators: What information do you need to answer the questions?
6. Kinds of information: numerical and narrative
7. When is the evaluation needed?
8. What resources do you need—time, money, people?
Collecting the information
9. What sources of information will you use?
10. What data collection method(s) will you use?
11. What collection procedures will you use?
Using the information
12. How will the data be analyzed?
13. How will the information be interpreted—By whom?
14. How will the evaluation be communicated and shared?
Managing the evaluation
15. Implementing the plan: timeline and responsibilities
17. Finalizing the plan
Write half a page paper by answering this question.
Develop two hypothetical situations in which threats to internal validity would serve to create an apparent positive program effect and two in which an apparent negative effect would be created.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/30/2015 05:00 pm